WHO WE ARE:
Located in Irvine, California, Mobix Labs is a fabless semiconductor company focused on developing innovative Analog and RF components necessary for simplifying the design of next generation wireless products. With antennas, beamformers, and other Analog/RF ICs, Mobix Labs is driving to become the premier supplier for 5G, True5GTM millimeter wave, and all future wireless devices.
The Accounting Manager is a key member of the Mobix accounting team, reporting directly to the VP, Corporate Controller. The Accounting Manager manages the general accounting process to provide timely, relevant and accurate financial reporting. The Accounting Manager also works closely with operations, corporate functions and the leadership team to support the Mobix business as it emerges as a publicly traded company. The successful candidate will be an experienced, hands-on, detail-oriented accounting professional who is capable of being a key individual contributor as well as helping to build the accounting team, information systems and financial processes that will support Mobix as it grows.
• Manage the general accounting and financial closing process to deliver complete, accurate and timely financial reporting.
• Interface with HR/payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other functions to ensure that all accounting data is complete and accurate.
• Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations; review financial statements for accuracy.
• Calculate and review accruals, estimates and judgmental items in accordance with GAAP and company policy.
• Analyze and document the accounting treatment for unusual or non-routine transactions.
• Assist in the development of a robust system of internal control over financial reporting.
• Provide accurate and actionable analysis of operating results compared to plan and forecast.
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts of operating results.
• Support management in decisions on investments and cost controls to achieve operating goals.
• Monitor, analyze and report on key operating metrics including sales, working capital, capital expenditures.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analyses and assist with the SEC reporting process.
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate a high-performing team.
• Develop and document accounting processes, policies and procedures.
• Serve as a key member of ERP system implementation team.
• Interface with external auditors and tax advisors.
• Minimum 7 years of accounting experience (preferably in a publicly traded semiconductor or technology industry environment).
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting or finance.
• CPA with Big 4 or national accounting firm experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles.
• Experience with ASC 606, ASC 842, business combinations and consolidations preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate accounting systems and processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and timeliness of the closing process and the accuracy and usefulness of financial information.
• Solid understanding of SOX 404 internal control requirements.
• Strong knowledge of financial and accounting information systems (ERP system implementation experience a plus).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Able to set priorities and manage multiple projects, combined with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
The Accounting Manager will be expected to work on-site at the Company’s headquarters in Irvine, CA.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants please email your resume to Nanette Young firstname.lastname@example.org Mobix Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.